UTS Union Ltd (Trading as ActivateUTS) is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles. This policy deals with how UTS Union collects, manages and discloses personal information.
- Collects personal information from or about you for the purpose of providing information about its products and services and those of its affiliates such as ActivateFit on Harris, UTS Haberfield Club and Aerial UTS Function Centre;
- Only collects such information as is reasonably necessary to enable ActivateUTS and Affiliates to provide its products and services;
- Will not disclose your personal information without your consent to anyone other than its authorized staff and Union Affiliates , except where:
- it is required by law to do so; or
- disclosure is reasonably necessary to minimize a serious and imminent threat to your health or safety or that of another person; or
- you have consented to the disclosure.
- Will implement appropriate procedures and systems to protect personal information from loss or misuse or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure in accordance with the National Privacy Principles;
- Will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up to date; and retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely.